Friday, March 20, 2009

This Is Why You're Fat

This is why you're fat . And this is why I gave up meat.


Hard boiled egg on-a-stick wrapped in sausage, rolled in breadcrumbs, and then deep fried.

But that's just an appetizer for the main course -- the Porkgasm.


The chef bragged that:
My guests were all total gluttons. I even had two vegetarians and one person with a failing gall bladder try it out (they had half slices). I was disappointed that no observant Jews or Muslims showed up, because I think they would have had to eat some too. Most of us ended up with nightmares and stomachaches. They were well-earned. At the end of the night, there was only enough left for one little sandwich the next day. I ate it for breakfast, on white bread, with barbecue sauce and ketchup.
Make your own Porkgasm by following this recipe.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Scotch eggs! I've never had them, but the idea fascinates me.